Last week I posted my favourite posts of 2010. Today I list the top posts based on page hits.
10. Big Tent Christianity. My contribution to a synchroblog back in August.
9. Why Christians Shouldn’t Worry About the Neuropsychology of Religion. A guest post by Charles Hackney.
8. Training Up Pastors — Issues for Female Pastors. Part of the Training Up Pastors series that I wrote.
7. Training Up Pastors — Going to Seminary. Another installment in the Training Up Pastors series.
6. A Letter to the Church in North America — Canada. This was part of a synchroblog I participated in.
5. Canadian Christian Blogs. I have put a permanent link to this ever-growing list of fantastic blogs up at the top of my blog.
4. Vampires, Werewolves and Christians, Oh My! I loved this post. Of course any time I can bash Twilight, it’s a good day.
3. Clark Pinnock — Obituary and Write-ups. This was just a post linking to some of the great tributes to Pinnock after his passing.
1. Christians and Immigration. I wrote this post as part of a synchroblog. It continues to get hits every week through weird google search terms like, “how canada churchs can helps me imagrate to canada”.