I originally posted a list of Christian female bloggers last year. Since there is chatter, once again, about the top 200 Church blogs and the lack of female voices, I thought I would repost the list for anyone looking for some awesome blogs to add to their google reader. (and don’t forget to add mine if you haven’t already!)
* Carmen over at Seminary Mom, who has just started in Wheaton’s PhD program. She did her masters degree while raising three young kids.
* Elizabeth Scalia over at the Anchoress. I followed her when she made the move from First Things to Patheos. She writes from a Catholic perspective.
* Sarah at Emerging Mummy.
* Suzanne McCarthy at Suzanne’s Bookshelf.
* Shepherdess at Shepherdess Writes. She is a Lutheran pastor in North Carolina.
* Rachel Held Evans. This is a great place for those with questions.
* Julie Clawson at One Hand Clapping. I will admit that I usually find myself in disagreement with Julie, but I have learned a lot from her.
Her.meneutics over at Christianity Today.
Diana over at Just Wondering. Diana is a retired pastor.
April DeConick at The Forbidden Gospels. April is a professor of Biblical Studies at Rice University.
The ladies over at Women in Theology. This blog looks at issues from a Catholic/Feminist perspective.
Melissa at Sign on the Window.
Carolyn McCulley at Radical Womanhood.
View From the Rafters by Jennifer Harris Dault.
Rachael at Growing Up With God.
April Yamasaki‘s blog. April is the lead pastor at Emmanuel Mennonite Church in Abbotsford B.C.