Growing up, my mom said that we could put anything we wanted on our Christmas lists. It didn’t mean we would get everything (or anything) on our lists, because our lists were “wish” lists and not “get” lists. In the spirit of that wish list, I offer today my Seminary Student Christmas Wish List.
What I Want For Christmas:
- Heat in S115.
- For the contract with Coca-Cola to be dropped in favour of a contract with Pepsi.
- Electrical plugs installed at the Bean for people’s laptops.
- A big endowment for the Seminary that would cut tuition rates in half.
- An indoor play space at the Crossroads for the little kids to play on when it’s forty below (translation: for six months of the year)
- For the student lounge to be turned into a bar.
- More single men (note: this isn’t my wish; its Lori’s wish and I wish it for Lori).
- For the Bean to regularly stock potato chips as a snack option.
- A new course offering: Theology and Science Fiction
- For a pizza joint to be opened in town.
- A dedicated prayer room.
- For the entire town of Caronport to be moved closer to Regina.