The blog software I use has a feature that let’s me know the search terms people used to find my blog. I have collected the strangest search terms for 2012. My conclusion: There are some very weird people out there.
Geek Related Search Terms:
- Stars wars bible translation
- is Star Trek ok for Christians?
- Doctor who vs. angelus
- Star Trek Christians
- Superheroes con Jesus
- Ninja ministries
Theology Related Search Terms:
- I survived Briercrest
- I didn’t survive Briercrest
- numbwr of religios attendance in cnada
- She’s wearing theology
- Is the big dipper theology?
- discuss how demonic oppression/possession can possibly impact christian character formation and christian education (I think someone was trying to answer a take-home exam question)
Cheese Related Search Terms:
- what do pastors and cheese have in common?
- Cheese with smile
- Cheese academics
- Cheese in the Old Testament
- A project on cheese of 100 pages
- doctor who cheese
- correlation between cheese and a typewriter
- humour cheese the food of gods
Random Search Terms:
- is it possible for a trained fighter woman to kick a trained fighter man’s butt?
- Ass violence
- Hate you spray park
- Subway brawl Narnia
- in monster fight cage is used for what purpose
- about the professor in term paper